This page is inspired by Derek Siver's Now Page. It's just something simple that tells the world what he's currently working on. You can check out the podcast here and he even made a site to showcase what other people are working on (see here). So I guess I'm gonna do one too so I can keep myself accountable for some of the short to mid-term goals I have in the upcoming year.
Last Update: Dec. 25 2015
Last Location: New York City
As of this very moment, I am currently working on:
- Becoming fluent in Mandarin & working on my Cantonese
- Working on my photography. It's not bad but there's a lot more I want to learn and a lot more room for improvement. You're not really improving if you don't have your own work.
- Starting indoor rock climbing as an excuse for doing boring exercises like lifting or running
- Starting some jiu jitsu classes because I want to be a badass
- Reading a bit more now that I'm out of school - Trying to read at least 1 book a month and alternating between fiction and nonfiction. But let's be honest, ficition is a lot easier.